Temple Beth Shalom will once again join hands with the Needham Community Council to provide dinners on Christmas Day.
Temple Beth Shalom will be preparing and delivering a Christmas dinner on December 25th to residents that might otherwise not have a special meal. Please call the Council to reserve your Holiday meal. Limit of two meals per household. Please phone early to make your reservation 781-444-2415.
All active Food Pantry customers may choose from two different options for Thanksgiving Dinners:
- Have a fully cooked Thanksgiving dinner delivered to your home on Wednesday, November 22nd (limit of 3 meals per household). We have a limited number of meals. To reserve your meal, please call the Council at 781-444-2415; or
- Larger families or those who want to cook, may pick up all the ingredients needed to cook a Thanksgiving meal yourself. This option will not include a turkey, but you will be given a gift card so you can purchase a turkey. Please sign up for a day and time to pick up your food using the link below. We will be asking for proof of residency at time of pick up. Sign up here.
Proof of Residency
To participate in the Holiday support from the Council this year, we will be requiring proof of residency. You will need to show one of the following documents to prove that you reside in Needham:
- Valid driver’s license or Mass ID
- Utility bill with your name and address
- Copy of your lease agreement
- The letter you should have received in October