Jobs & Other Opportunities
Join our team of people making Needham a great place to both live and work.
The Needham Community Council is seeking a Development Interrn 12-15 hours/week to support the Development team as well other Council Staff members with projects. This is a paid internship.
Find a detailed description: Job Description & Application Details
Board of Directors Postion
Needham Community Council Board of Directors is seeking new Board members to serve 3-year terms ensuring that the organization does the best work possible in the service of its mission to support people in Needham who have under-met health, educational or social needs; and promote volunteerism, community and a sense of shared responsibility.
- Representing the Needham Community Council by sharing the organization’s work and values with the community including supporting the Council’s goals to:
- attract and maintain a strong volunteer base,
- attract donors
- increase community participation in the various programs:
- ELL tutoring
- Medical transportation
- Medical equipment loan program
- Food pantry
- Thrift shop
- Child Assault Prevention
- Tech & Tutors
- Contributing to the Council’s long-term planning and participating in shaping the vision and work of the organization.
- Regularly attending and participating in monthly Board Meetings, committee meetings, and key events.
- Making a personal financial contribution to each annual campaign at a level that is personally meaningful and informing friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues who might support the Council financially, as volunteers and in utilization of its services.
- Contributing skills and expertise by serving on one or more committees or projects.
Expressions of interest and resumes may be sent to the attention of the Leadership Committee by emailing email@example.com.