The Needham Community Council runs a variety of programs that have adapted continually over the years, but our mission remains the same – to extend hospitality to every individual who turns to us with a need.
What Do We Do?
We provide short term, emergency assistance of a nonmedical nature and a variety of programs to support all ages within the Council’s capabilities through our:
- ELL [English as a Second Language] Tutoring
- Transportation Program
- Food Pantry
- Thrift Shop
- Medical Equipment Loan Program
- CAP [Child Assault Prevention] Program
- Nursing Home Boutique
- Holiday Outreach
- Needham Community Resource Guide
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Student Volunteer Program
- Fit to Be Tied: A Program for Medically-Induced Hair Loss
Karma of Clothing
- Partner Programs
If you have questions, need services, have suggestions or would like to volunteer for the Council, please give us a call at 781-444-2415.